Abu Dabbab beach is located about twenty minutes from the Three Corner Sea Beach and about 45 from the Novotel. This bay has become famous for the presence of the dugong (which is no longer found here) and giant green turtles still present. The bay is suitable for the whole family, especially with children, because the entrance for snorkelling is sandy and the sea is calm.
The excursion lasts half a day, Departing in the morning and returning by lunchtime. Once you arrive at Abu Dabbab bay, you will have sunbeds and umbrellas at your disposal and two guided snorkelling trips are planned. In addition to the huge sea turtles there is a beautiful coral reef full of colors and tropical fish.
What is included in the tour
- Snorkeling Experience in natural pond
- Photos and videos (extracharge)
- AC pick up and drop
- Water /soft drink
- Beach entrance
- Sunbeds and shades
What makes this tour special
- Well equipped safety gears and instructions provided to divers for a comfortable experience
- Photos and videos of your journey under the sea with the marine life will be shared with you. Book at diving center.
- It is a snorkeling and diving place
- Suitable for families with children